Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

h i.. peugot 206 has radio 4 Error on it. I have the code,

Customer Question

h i.. peugot 206 has radio 4 Error on it. I have the code, how do i unlock please
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Firstly do not press anymore buttons - usually when this code error comes up it means the code has been entered incorrectly..so make sure the code you have is indeed correct..which i asume you would have done already..the next step is to leave the radio powered up..in that you turn the ignition key to its position and power the radio up/turn it on and just leave it as well as the key - with that code error on the screen..eventually it "should" reset itself for you to allow the code you have to be entered..so certainly try that - as long as the car is in a secure area for you to do that - you need to keep coming back to it every so often - to see if error code has reverted back..be aware this can take up to about an 1hr or more..so give that a try.I do hope this helps