Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

BMW x5 alarm goes off when the car is parked in the sun. Double

Customer Question

BMW x5 alarm goes off when the car is parked in the sun. Double click does not stop it so thinking not the trembler. Any ideas please. Purchased new battery, disconnected bonnet alarm
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Resolved faulty door lock. I was unable to wait due to annoyance to neighbours and don't live in the sort of neighbourhood where I could leave it unlocked.
Went to BMW.