Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

vw polo 1.2tdi . 2011. revs sometimes go from 900 to

vw polo 1.2tdi . 2011. revs sometimes go from 900 to 1100 for no reson. also put foot down and sometimes nothing when moving off from start.until  put  foot down all way.

Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

From what you are describing the issue that you are having is with the throttle position sensor, the throttle position sensor when failing results in the symptoms that you are having, this is also a common failure.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

took to dealer road tested ok , put on computer no faults, reprogramed ecu, ok now.

Great I'm glad the issue is fixed. Thank you.