Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Batteries are dead. Cant get into car. Key wont manually

Customer Question

Batteries are dead. Can't get into car. Key won't manually open car. Suggestions?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have not received any answer. Considering that this was an urgent question, I am very disappointed with your service.
I have got the car fixed by a local mechanic and wish the question now closed.
I also request a full refund.
I repeat that i am very disappointed by your service.