Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Hi just in my mazda bongo and have power problem . 2.5 deisel

Customer Question

Hi just in my mazda bongo and have power problem . 2.5 deisel pwer dropping on an incline no power above 2000 revs. No over heating , oil ok and water level. Van started to jerk and have rocking motion after 15 miles. Stopped for hour to cool and started again but power not great. Got up the hills with small loss of power but then jerking again so pulled up. Any ideas ? Thought maybe injector !

chris
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Chris,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Are there any warning lights coming on at all?