Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

1.8 ROVER 45 SPIRIT AUTOMATIC. When started in the morning,

Customer Question

1.8 ROVER 45 SPIRIT AUTOMATIC.

When started in the morning, car shudders and 'jumps' a few times. Aftera couple of hundred yards, all is okay for rest of day.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Is the check engine light ON when the engine is running .

Greg