Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Fault code p2191

Customer Question

Hi Graham here, I have a fault code thats getting on my nerves, the code is P1291, I know what it means but how to rid i dont, as i type i am sitting looking at my datastream on bank one and have a fluctuating v output of 0.10 bouncing about up to 0.70 odd and a -0.8 to 1.6 %short term, sensor two seems to be hold at 0.70v and 99.2 can you advise me please
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Graham,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Graham,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?