Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

We bought the car in April 26th, so around 2 months we have

Customer Question

We bought the car in April 26th, so around 2 months we have had the car. Does that make us eligible for a refund or exchange? I asked them if we can have a refund and they said they don't do refunds.
Category: Car
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to just answer.
Before I can offer you advice on this what is the reason for wanting to return the vehicle?
regards rob
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again -

This is MIKE who answered you before - you need to go back to the original question you asked - where I have left your answer. If you need to get back to me - you need to carry on there- leaving me a reply, then I will get back to you - again - on that original post.

To help you further - click on this link HERE to take you back to the original question.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

( Ps - this question will be now closed as it is technically classed as a Duplicate )