Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert

How do you change number 5 heater on a ssang yong rodius

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you on this...

As there has been some delay - please just let me know if you do indeed still need help with this - if so, we can then progress..

Rgds, MIKE...........................................

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please or what have I paid for.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,

Thank you for your response..

I was asking - because when there has been a delay for whatever reason - sometimes we find that in the interim, the customer has sorted the issue out.

So then - to progress - what exactly is the problem you are having / you haven't stated?

Rgds, MIKE...................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to change the heater, glow plug, on number 5 pot. The one at the back. What tools do I need and what do I do.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hi again -

Thank you for your reply / info..

Indeed yes - this being its in the very position that it is, does require a special toll to get at it and change the glow plug ..

To obtain such a tool - any local motor factor close you can obtain one for you - or, if you click on this link HERE- that will take you to the special tool that you need to complete that task. This knuckle tool works with a standard 3\8 ratchet / wrench.

Im very pleased to have helped you -

>>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, Technician
Experience: Tech Expert