Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

My ipod doesnt work properly using the cable connector plugged

Customer Question

My ipod doesn't work properly using the cable connector plugged into the glove-box socket. Is there another cable available. It will only play music from playlists. Nothing else.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

Hello and Welcome-

MY name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you ..

First - your vehicle is right on a year change - where on your vehilce is the ipod connector - in the dash orbehind the radio and on the 11 and later , it was between the seats.

There is a lot to consider here -so I think the best thing is for me to send you details of a site that discusses all of this - and also shows other cables that can be used as you ask for as above..
So for that click on this link HERE... that will take you to the info I have in mind - Ive had this on file for a while and its very helpful -should help you get your issue sorted..

Im very pleased to have helped you - Let me know if there is anything else -

** >Meantime ....>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE..