Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Had diagnoses.on my fiat dublo 1.3jtd because the emission

Customer Question

Had diagnoses.on my fiat dublo 1.3jtd because the emission light came on. The result was fault p0106 atmosph/turbo pressure feasibility. Had new turbo fitted by a garage and I've changed air pressure sensor and the problem still comes back as p0106 atmosph/turbo pressure feasibility just wondered what to do next from Ian parsons
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you with this..

Before we progress - please tell me who ran the diag tests for you and gave you the defination for the code you have.. and did the subsequent work? By that I mean - was it a general garage / dealer etc....??

Too - please give me the vehicles Full reg number -

Rgds, MIKE......................................