Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a 1/9/2003 (53plate) xc90, looking to buy a spare wheel(18invictus

Customer Question

I have a 1/9/2003 (53plate) xc90, looking to buy a spare wheel(18''invictus i'm told),I'm in the Swansea area, any idea of a decent place to buy please.
thanks,
Chris.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you -

A local breakers yard would be a good place to start - or- then you could use the UK wide salvage yard search facility -these people will generally come up with what you require within a few days as they have have crashed cars coming in all over the country all the time - One such search site is HERE.... and of course there are others you can use to speed up the process -

Or there are more specific places such as HERE - and HERE. Other than buying new from a dealer parts dept -those are your best options above.

If there is anything more by all means get back to me -

** >> Meantime >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.