Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have now sold the volvo v70 and have a Chrysler 300c estate

I have now sold the volvo v70 and have a Chrysler 300c estate 2007. I am pleased with the car but noticed some dirt in the offside rear light lens. Can I remove this lens and wash it without disturbing the electrics to it ?
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
The lens is held to the housing with a sealant glue and trying to remove the lens will likely end up breaking the housing or the lens. The best approach would be to replace the assembly with a salvage yard replacement.