Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

intermittent fault passenger side seat belt offering and rear

Customer Question

intermittent fault passenger side seat belt offering and rear entry seat forward and return
is there a common factor
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Are there any warning lights coming on at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No everything is workin apRt from the glove box won't open ( unrelated I'm sure ) the prob is there more times than not
Is there a common switch in the seat or on the door ?
Hugh
Yes this is common problem and the problem is with the seat belt switch inside of the connector where the seat belt fastens to correct this issue the seat belt connector will need to be replaced.