Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

What is the noise my panda eleganza semi automatic

Customer Question

What is the noise my panda eleganza semi automatic makes EVERY time I open the drivers door? It also does it quite frequently when I'm actually driving-I only hear that when windows are down. There's also a hissing type noise sometimes-may be when putting foot on brake, not sure about that, but that happens frequently too-again heard with window open
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know WHY it is taking so long..? I'm hoping they are noises made in every fiat panda eleganza semi auto, therefore should be relatively easy to explain!

Not sure if the first noise is electrical or mechanical...it almost sounds similar to the old cassette tapes being rewound...? I'm just not sure, but I need to know to put my mind at rest, so I know there is nothing actually wrong with the car. So, yes I really would like an answer and as I'm paying £17 for it it would be quite nice to have it sooner rather than later-if possible? Thank you very much.

Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However if at anytime you would like to close your question and reverse your charges, please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I've waited long enough and would like my money back please. This is really poor service-I replied to you 3 days ago saying I would like to wait for an answer, only to get another email that says I was getting a refund...WHICH, is yet to be put in my bank! Today, I officially asked for a refund and am awaiting a reply to that. So it seems a bit strange that I receive an email so soon after doing that! Thanks anyway and I hope to receive my money back very soon.