Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

after charging and reconnecting my slk320 battery all the lights

Customer Question

after charging and reconnecting my slk320 battery all the lights come on on the pannel but the car will not start?
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help/ advise -

Did you take the battery off the car to charge it ?

If so - did you first reconnect it wrong ? wrong terminals / flashing on the connectors when you connected it?

Had the battery gone flat? How long did you charge it?

Do you have any odd warning lights on that you dont normally when you try to start it?

Is the car a manual or auto?

Rgds, MIKE..................................

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

Hello again -

Im just checking in with you - .. If you do need anything more- if there is anything else I can help you with , please just ask me - Im always happy to help you further if needed - Or, if we are done, per the way justanswer works, I do just need you to click on the "OK ratings" for me at this point - Thank you kindly in anticipation..

Best Rgds , MIKE.