Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Whats the two pin connector for behind the near side rear light

Customer Question

Whats the two pin connector for behind the near side rear light is it something to do with the tow bar wiring on my Hyundai tucson 55 plate
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

for god sake what are you people on this is the second time i have been bugger about it a simple enough question.i am beginning to think this is a bit of a scam

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Can you take a photo of this for me ,

Rgds Greg