Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a 53 plate scenic auto 2ltr imobiliser light is staying

Customer Question

I have a 53 plate scenic auto 2ltr imobiliser light is staying on but wont fire of the key wot can I do to start
The Car can u by pass it and if yes then can u by pass it in any way
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Try this:
Disconnect the negative battery cable end and the positive cable end and leave them disconnected for 20 minutes, then reconnect the positive then the positive and insert the key in the ignition and turn to the on position but do not start, leave in this position for 5 minutes and then start the vehicle.