Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

how can I adjust the fixed position of the door mirror on my

Customer Question

how can I adjust the fixed position of the door mirror on my suzuki liana? The problem is that with the mirror glass on both mirrors is extended to its outer limit the view does not extend far enough away from the side of the car. I need to be able to swing the sprung loaded casing to a fixed position further out from the body. This will allow the electrical adjustment of the mirror glass to cover a wider viewing area and ensure that there are no blind spots when travelling on motorways and dual carrageways. The way it is positioned at the moment would require me to sit in a position closer to the steering wheel than is comfortable. I have added a couple of blind pot mirrors but they have a very small field of view.

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?