Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Mercedes ml 270 front passenger seat wont go forward, back,

Customer Question

Mercedes ml 270 front passenger seat wont go forward, back, up or down
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Do you hear any noise from the seat at all when trying to operate it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No noise whatever, the fuse I referred to is for the heated seat,

Ok. The circuit that the passenger seat is on is the same as the drivers seat so it's not a fuse if the drivers side is working. Since none of the functions of the seat are working this is a communication issue. The passenger seat gets it's communication from the body control module. Do you have access to a diagnostic scan tool?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I do not have access to a diagnostic scan tool, and drivers seat works perfectly, where is the body control module so i can check the wiring?

The body control module is located under the dashboard behind the steering column.