Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

rear n/s door will not open

Customer Question

rear n/s door will not open
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
From what you are describing the door lock actuator has failed in the locked position, the door panel has to come off to get the door open which will likely cause damage to the panel. However you can take the vehicle to a shop that has removed door panels like this before and the damage will likely not occur. The actuator will need to be replaced in order to correct this issue.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes your anser was right,but 22 hours to late, as i have

already taken it to shop

Ok. Sorry about the delay, it was the site. I answered as soon as I saw the question.