Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

2005 citroen C2 loss of compression on hills, down to 1st

Customer Question

2005 citroen C2 loss of compression on hills, down to 1st gear to climb. Absolutely fine on level. New clutch fitted 800 miles ago, nothing shows on diagnostics. brakes etc fine
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not got an answer yet and need one!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still waiting, when can I expect an answer to my query requested on the 28 th inst.

John XXXXXXXX

Hello John,
Thank you for getting back to me. I am unable to give you a time when your question may be answered, as I am trying to locate the appropriate Professional to assist you. I will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.