cory cooper
cory cooper, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years of experience. All phases of repair, overhaul,diag of auto, marine and motorcycles
8238693

How do I get and reset my Saab radio code? Serviced bought

Customer Question

How do I get and reset my Saab radio code?
Serviced bought used car, battery was disconnected...
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  cory cooper replied 3 years ago.
There is only three ways, first is, if it has a manual look through it for the radio code tag. If no manual, call the dealer with your VIN# ***** they may require copy of your ID and registration. If that won't work, remove radio and get serial number off of it and call Saab dealer parts department and ask them to look up the number. Thats it!