Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have recently purchased a 2004

Customer Question

I have just recently purchased a 2004 Bentley Continental and experienced my first flat tyre which had to be replaced. I am now getting a constant LOW TYRE PRESSURE warning which I never had before the flat tyre. My question is, how do I reset the tyre pressure hazard warning?

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please continue

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
You have still not answered my question, so I would request that you refund the payment