Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

mercedes s class air suspension problems

Customer Question

Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.

Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

To be honest the only correct way to check the suspension system on this MB is to use the MB diagnostics can tool . this tool will check all the system that control and drive the system .

Now the only help i can do is to say that the system had a short circuit to make the 40amp fuse blow most likely a problem with the suspension pump

With the diagnostic scan tool they will first check for suspension malfunction codes ..

this will help identify what has malfunctioned in the system.

But if you could give me a bit more information on what the problem is then i may be able to put you on the right possible track .

Or you best bet is to fins a good shop that works on MB or visit the dealership .?

Please get back to me for further assistance please use the reply button and not the poor or bad service ,this way i can get back to you or refer you to another expert if needed. After accepting you can still get back to me and there is no further charge

Kindest regards Greg.