Peterkmiles
Peterkmiles, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  13 years experience at the highest level of automotive technology
37560582

What should I be prepared for with a 2008 C200 MB for servicing

What should I be prepared for with a 2008 C200 MB for servicing and parts over the next 5 years?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Peterkmiles replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you.
If you have the maintenance carried out by MB main dealers a reasonable guide would be as below:
A service £240
B service £350
In addition to the basic services there are items requiring replacement based on time or mileage, the ones below are on 2 year intervals and a reasonable guide to these would be:
Brake fluid £140
Combination filter £85
Air filter £80
Fuel filter £165
If the vehicle is an automatic it would need an automatic teansmission fluid change
A service £240
B service £350
Brake fluid £140
Combination filter £85
Air filter £80
Fuel filter £165
If the vehicle is an automatic it would need an automatic teansmission fluid changeable 5 years old which would cost about £325
Mercedes benz are very keen on service plans which are heavily subsidised by mercedes benz uk, you can pay monthly interest free for your servicing and they offer genuine savings, you would be looking at £40 to £60 a monthfor 2 services over 2 years.
I hope I have been if assistance.
Don't forget to accept my answer or I don't get paid for my information. You can also come back to me on this question at any time for no extra cost.
Best regards
Peter
Peterkmiles, UK Car Mechanic
Experience: 13 years experience at the highest level of automotive technology