Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Ref Fiat stilo 1.2 02 model 16v

Customer Question

Ref Fiat stilo 1.2 02 model 16v The dashboard is going dead i.e speedo, tacho , fuel gauge , temp but power returns on occasions so it can not be a fuse. I have checked and cleaned the D4 connector under the fuse box by the battery. can you think of any other connectors that can cause this problem ? Thanks Howard XXXXX

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Howard,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Hello Howard,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

as you have been unable to provide any

answer to my query would you please arrange for a credit of the 22 pounds to my credit card. I do not think I will be using your services again. There is more information on their free forum site

thank you

Howard XXXXX