Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a seat leon 2007 1.6 sport petrol. Engine management

Customer Question

I have a seat leon 2007 1.6 sport petrol. Engine management light on having replaced both censors before CAT and after CAT. Last week replaced the CAT. Engine light back on. Any suggestions?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Can you get me the malfunction codes , this is needed to help you with this issue .

Rgds Greg