Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

The passenger window on my lupo keeps getting stuck in the

The passenger window on my lupo keeps getting stuck in the closed position. Apparently it's due to moisture and dirt getting into the electrical connection. How can I resolve this?
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

You dont say which connection you refer too..wither it be the window motor or the actually window switch in the car..either way i asume it will be the one in the door itself the window regulator motor..often if going faulty would give an intermittent issue of working then not working and will most likely need replacement so bear that in mind..however there are measures you can take to stop moisture as such effecting the connection by simply cleaning the connector up and then smear some electrical contact paste on the pins and then plug the connector back in..that should help protect the connections or pins from moisture as such..so if that hasnt been carried out as of yet then it might be something to consider doing next..I do hope this helps..