Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

The headlights and wipers do not come on automatically

Customer Question

The headlights and wipers do not come on automatically like they use to. Do you think there could be something wrong with the sensor, and if so is there anything that can be done about it, which isnt costly.

Car is a Pegueot, reg 53

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?