Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

hi from leon maciot motors in leeds . I run a citroen relay

Customer Question

hi from leon maciot motors in leeds . I run a citroen relay car transporter 2012 plate bv62hwy and have come back to work this morn after another visit to hosp over the weekend a long story and found a casual driver last week some how put a hole in the side of the engine !!lack of care bad driving I don't know but I need to find the best solution and quickest as I have contracts daily with a leasing company to full fill help pls leon ***********
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Leon,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?