Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Range Rover Sport HSE bought new April 2013 ; RegHJ13AVE.

Customer Question

Hi I am James; Range Rover Sport HSE bought new April 2013 ; RegHJ13AVE. Problem 1 High speed vibration been with dealer 4 times dealer says water in the tyres. Fault still not cured. Fault 2 Radio has high pitch distortion, been back to dealer 3 times (now worse). Dealer westover Salisbury, very polite very good showroom,fault initially associated mainly with violins; now most instruments and the human voice distorts. in the 15 months of ownership 4/5 changes of staff, which requires me to constantly advise Westover staff of history. I have just tried completing landrover survey Id is 09587410 Password ***** now out of date. I am 66 disabled and in severe ill health lifespan now suggested 12/18 months. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP THE DEALER so that I get some pleasure from the vehicle. Suggest/ request you look at vehicle history which will give you an idea of my concerns and frustration. VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU James XXXXXX

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello James,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I feel this is getting out of hand. I beieve my question was straight forward. Please close my account, under the circumstances I consider I should receive a refund for the £27

James XXXXXX