Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I live in England and have a Jeep Commander 2009 model. The

Customer Question

I live in England and have a Jeep Commander 2009 model. The left-hand side door mirror has been struck by an overhanging tree, (the car is right-hand drive,) and I need to purchase a replacement. Does the item come in two parts, in which case the working parts, including the mirror, are operational, and therefore I need to purchase only the rear part. I have seen them, (two slightly different models which look the same to me,) on the Morris 4 x 4 website, but they both look slightly different to the ones on my car. Do you think these are the suitable replacements. With thanks, ***** *****

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Brian,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Shantal,

Thankyou for your response, but I have today solved the problem.

I understand that you will refund the fee as you were unable to respond within a reasonable time.

In addition, it appears that I was charged the fee TWICE.

Thankyou for your efforts.

Sincerely,

BRIAN XXXXX