Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hello, Im a trade dealer I been quoted £1100 for my car

Customer Question

I'm a trade dealer I been quoted £1100 for my car to be fixed it is a 2006, Renault, Scenic, 1.6 VVT 111 Dynamique Hatchback 5d
Manual gearbox, 5 speed, Hatchback, Petrol, Front wheel drive, 1598cc, 173.0 g/km, D6KL
Date of Registration: 24/03/2006
here is a list of items i have been billed for
Engine Mount £145.88
VVC Unit £176.32
Timing Belt Kit and water pump £164.24
Antifreeze £29.99
Labour £211.20
rear window Motor £282.34
Regas Aircon £50
Deorderiser £14
Total £1121.97
Does this seem quite high?
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

The quote that you are getting for the repairs that are needed is about the average price for these repairs because of the parts and the labor involved.