Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

HI COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE A IGNITION BARRAL ON A RANGE

HI COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE A IGNITION BARRAL ON A RANGE ROVER P38 1995 THANKS
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Slide the key into the ignition cylinder and switch assembly and turn the key to the "II" position.
Align the ignition switch and cylinder assembly with the ignition mounting hole on the right side of the steering column.
Insert I small nail or screw driver in the hole and push the locking pin in, at this point the ignition barrel can be pulled out, install in reverse order.