Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Citroen C8 2Ltr HDI. I replaced the battery 2 weeks

Customer Question

I have a Citroen C8 2Ltr HDI. I replaced the battery 2 weeks ago and find now my auto lighting comes on during the day and goes out at night, also handbrake indication is on even though the handbrake is off
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Try this disconnect the positive battery cable then the negative cable and leave disconnected for 15 minutes and this should reset the system and correct the problem that you are having.