Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Fiat idea ecu will not fire first injector looking from front

Fiat idea ecu will not fire first injector looking from front of car injector is new Bosch ecu has been set up to accept new injector help david
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Is there voltage at the injector harness leading to the dead injector?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no power

Ok if there is no power leading to the injector at all this has to be a communication problem from the ecu to the injector, the only things can cause this is a ecu fault itself or a wiring problem to the ecu.