Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

cd car radio cd 2005 how to unlock radio recently purchase

cd car radio cd 2005 how to unlock radio recently purchase owener unwittenly mess up unlock code thecode 1s 4831 how to unlock radio now.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is***** happy to help..

What car is this radio in - what make / model / year ?

Please tell me exactly what is written on the front of the radio - all detail -

Rgds, MIKE............................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my car is a vauxhall corsa ka04 reg recently purchased previous owener had misplaced the radio code and input some numbers and radio a complete lockout

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hi again..

Thank you for your reply.

Ok - . I have been personally involved with car radio coding for many many years. The only real reason the radio will lock out complete is if too many wrong code attempts have been made !

As it has locked out as you describe - then Im afraid you will need either your local Vauxhall dealer or a local car radio code specialist to unlock it electronically for you - and they can give you the correct code too.. Its pointless paying someone to get you the correct code for it now if its locked up - you can kill two birds with one stone doing as above and save money.

Now- you haven't told me whats on the display.... but - if you have the word SAFE -and a digit... 1 - 9 ... ie.. 7 etc - then you can leave the radio "powered"...and it will come out of SAFE mode - this can take several hours depending on the digit showing... but again - if its "completely" locked out - over 10 attempts as above made - then you have to do as above to sort it out.

Im very pleased to have helped you -
Im sorry this may not be the news you wanted to hear but that is what you have to do as above on this one --- Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, Technician
Experience: Tech Expert