Peterkmiles
Peterkmiles, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  13 years experience at the highest level of automotive technology
37560582

Hi! I have a ML350 2007 model from N America, brought with

Hi!
I have a ML350 2007 model from N America, brought with me to Euorpe as a part of a move.
However, the Command unit only has maps and time zones for the Americas. Is it just a question of getting new DVDs with European maps and load those, or does something have to be changed as well in the Command module itself - and if so, can I do that myself?
Looking forward to your reply;
Hafsteinn
Category: Car
Expert:  Peterkmiles replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to the UK, my name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.
The command system in the mercedes are driven by the maps loaded into the vehicle., a workshop disc can be purchased at a mercedes dealer for approximately £100 which will update to the latest maps, you need to specify that you want the European maps as the ones in the parts catalogue for your car will be the Northern America ones.
I hope this helps.
Best regards
Peter
Don't forget to rate my answer, I only get paid for my advice based on your rating, it's a personal rating to me.