Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

i have a 2003 dci 70 renault kangoo i recently purchased recon

i have a 2003 dci 70 renault kangoo i recently purchased recon injectors,when trying to start after coding it runs terrible.my injectors were nos,bbd93d8dab6e. .82oo24o244.delph.ejbr02101z.new injectors are no.delph..ejbr021017....1c3e5d233edf171 also another243ddbdb318d0c ********** ********* another 5841ebdd39cdef.my question is are these compatible wih my engine.another is 5841ebdd39cdef.they all look the same.I was told they are fine must i have exact numbers.thanks chris
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
The problem that you are having is the injectors, the replacement injectors on this vehicle have to be the exact numbers in order for the coding to be possible.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have since found out that different injection numbers can be used on my engine as long as they are in a certain group,as such the information

was incorrect,which did not help me,also extra costs were involved

Cross reference was the answer as stated by injection engineer,thanks chris.

I'm glad you got the issue resolved. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I feel that the answer given was the easy answer but not really the correct answer as i have since found,there were alternative answers to solve the problem.ie cross ref,thanks,chris.