supercj21
supercj21, Mechanic
Experience:  2 years personal experience rebuilding engines. Proficient in vehicle electrical systems as well as vehicle up keep procedures.
61965098

This is a question I have asked twice and am yet to receive

Customer Question

This is a question I have asked twice and am yet to receive an answer!!!
I want to import an Opel Zafira 2005 to Dubrovnik, Croatia.
What is the procedure and the cost.
I would like an answer Please!
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I'm sorry you've had to ask this question twice, it seemed that the other question timed out.
I am checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  supercj21 replied 2 years ago.
HI and thank you for your question. I am sorry for the wait. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Shipping cars, you will first need to find a shipping company that will do that for you. What is the city and Country you are shipping from?
Expert:  supercj21 replied 2 years ago.
For a great resource for an estimation, please click here.

Once the site opens, enter your information as detailed as possible on the left hand side, or call the phone number listed towards the bottom of the page.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The car is already in Croatia. All I need is to know where and how I import it legally in Dubrovnik.