Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi I have a 2003 td6 Range rover. Recently I have been driven

I have a 2003 td6 Range rover. Recently I have been driven mad by a buzzing coming from what looks like a vent behind the break & accelerator pedals!! There seems to be no pattern to when it happens, sometimes whilst driving, sometimes when I'm not Evan in the car!!
Any ideas?
Paul
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Paul,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'll wait, would a picture help?
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Yes can you upload a picture for me?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi mike
I can't find a place to upload a pic!!?
Paul
The only part in the area that you are describing is the module for the security system, when there is a fault in the module this type of noise will occur. The first step would be to have the system scanned for fault codes.
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.