Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

hi I have put recond injectors in a kia carens 2lts on 08 plate

hi I have put recond injectors in a kia carens 2lts on 08 plate do they have to be coded as it goes into safe mode as it now comes up saying air flow problems so put 2 new ones in and still got problems or can you help solve problem regards fred
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Yes the fuel injectors needs to be coded and this will be done by having the ecu reset to accept the injectors, after this is done, your issue should be resolved.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

do I have to go to kia or can I get them coded some where els and do you know how much it will cost I live near Carlisle wetryed to code them in but could not as computer would not do it

It will need to be a Kia dealer and they will charge 1 hour labor at their hourly labor rate.