How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert Your Own Question
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 4666
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
Type Your Car Question Here...
Robert is online now

I am selling my car, but have mislaid the registration document.

Resolved Question:

I am selling my car, but have mislaid the registration document. What do I do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.


Hopefully i can help..

If you've lost your V5/Logbook and need to sell the car - bear in mind that some people maybe put off if a logbook isnt present with the car for obvious reasons - even though they will get a replacement one when the cars changed owner ship as they need to fill out the new keepers slip on that could of course apply for a replacement one via DVLA website.. i do hope this helps..If you require to ask anything further then please do so before you rate

Robert and other Car Specialists are ready to help you