Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

Hi, we just had our 2001 Range Rover in for annual service

Customer Question

Hi, we just had our 2001 Range Rover in for annual service & MOT at Robin Clarksons near Skipton. It needed a new exhaust too because the old one was falling apart. The old one was a sports exhaust which a previous owner had fitted but we just wanted a bog standard replacement. When we got the car back it vibrated badly from 20mph upwards. It had never suffered from vibration before. Clarksons said they would check the back diff bearings which they did, and replaced them. They also re-balanced the wheels and swapped them over back to front (2 new tyres were fitted). We are still dogged with the vibration but now it kicks in at 32mph at 1500 to 2000rpm. It's really bad. I think I need to suggest something new to them. They checked new exhaust system by the way and said it was fine. I'm beginning to despair, please help.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello Peter,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you can't help please refund my money