Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

hi ...can you tell me how to remove the rear left brake pipe

Customer Question

hi ...can you tell me how to remove the rear left brake pipe from my jeep cherokee pipe no 5 ....my car is an 1996 reg 96D52038... the part no is k52007562ac.......
i also have a second question .. how to remove a radiator from the same car .......
i'm Patrick and hope you can help me ... thanks ......
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Patrick,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal, no have not got an answer yet, and i'm still waiting,i'm very surprised it is taking so long, the last time i used your service i spoke with Greg that was back in July 2013. so i will wait a little longer,ohh yes the questions then were for the same car, i noticed as i signed in this time to aks my question i did notice Greg was still on your team .....

Regards,

Patrick.

Hello Patrick,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I will also send a message to Greg to see if he is able to assist.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know, and I will do that for you.
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Rear left brake line to remove you will need a brake spanner 3/8 a brake hose clamp, this is to clamp off fluid loss, so the system does not run dry .
First clamp off the brake hose above the axle in the middle you will see a hose clamp this then with the 3/8 spanner remove the brake tube from the brake cylinder and other side ,a bit of fluid will run out , pour water over the fluid this will neutralise it.
When you finish replacing the tube remove the clamp and then bleed the rear two wheels
RHD start at the left rear id LHD start at the right rear .
graphicHose clamp .

This is a start will get back to you later on in the day .

Let me know if this information is what you was looking for or if i misunderstood anything .

Rgds Greg
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Removal and replacement of your radiator .

graphic

graphic

graphic

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue .

Rgfds Greg