Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

What is the weight of a lister LR1 Diesel 1 1/2 horse power

What is the weight of a lister LR1 Diesel 1 1/2 horse power Stationery Engine please ?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
The weight is 222 lbs of this engine.
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear *****. I thought I had replied to you but I must have failed to send it. I was VERY satisfied with the answer you gave me and I am extremely grateful for your help Thanks so much . Kind regards mike Pursglove

No problem, thank you very much.