Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

I have a SAB 9-3I left the key in overnight and in the

Customer Question

I have a SAB 9-3 I left the key in overnight and in the morning it would not start. Tried charging the battery Display says there is a malfunction on just about everything and the car will not start Any help appreciated

Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
.Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

try disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes then reconnect .

Then lock then unlock doors with the key fob ,if the keyfob does not work use the key in the door then enter the car and then try and start ,

Car should start .

If not then please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue ..

Rgds Greg