Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Vauxhall Zafira Elegant 16V Auto and the Traction

I have a Vauxhall Zafira Elegant 16V Auto and the Traction Control Light comes on and when this happens the power drops and it drives like a box of spanners. It has been to my local garage and they have changed two sensors and also changed the transmission oil. It started fine with no light, but after a couple of short journeys the same problem came back. It comes on and the power drops off. Turn the engine off, leave for a while then turn it back on and no light. Can anybody help solve this frustrating problem.
Vauxhall Zafira Elegant 16V Auto MPV - First Registered 25/9/2000
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Which sensors were replaced?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. The camshaft and crankshaft sensors have been changed Mike.
The input and output speed sensors is what causes this problem to happen. I am also a warranty inspector and I have inspected this issue many times.