Peterkmiles
Peterkmiles, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  13 years experience at the highest level of automotive technology
37560582

The new facelift class sport has halogen headlamps. Do these

The new facelift B class sport has halogen headlamps. Do these need to be reset for travelling in countries which drive on the other side of the road? If so, how are they reset? If not, how do they avoid the need for a reset?
Category: Car
Expert:  Peterkmiles replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.
The technical instruction from mercedes Benz UK on this is to set the height adjustment to 3 in the car and leave it like that.
He reason for this is that the beam pattern in the halogen lights on the b class is pretty much flat anyway and has little 'kick' up to the left, setting the beam adjustment in the car to 3 will stop any dazzling of other cars.
Please don't forget to rate my answer, just answer see anything less than good as a failure and we don't receive credit for our answers.
Best regards
Peter